Monday, July 10, 2006

Chapter Three

Chapter Three is underway and, in fact, is turning out to be much easier to write than Chapter Two.

While I was writing the first half, I managed to toss off 1700 words before I even did a word count.

And at that point, I hadn't even finished writing the scene I was working on.

I knew that I would hit the 2500 word mark by the scene's end, and then I would be able to continue on with the second half of the chapter and not worry about hitting the final count because I knew that scene will be quite lengthy.

It's going well.

I intend to have Chapter Three finished some time in the next two days.

I seem to be averaging one chapter a week.

I start the chapter some time between Sat and Mon, and usually finish it off by Thurs/Fri.

At least I have a writing schedule.

And I'm sticking to it.

J.J

No comments: