Thursday, June 22, 2006

Done One

Okay, so after my last little blurb of self-hate, I sat my arse down at the computer, opened up my word document, and jumped back into Chapter One.

I'm happy to report, that it is now DONE!

And I'm even 100 words OVER my WORD COUNT requirement!

I printed it all off, so that I have a hard copy (cause I still don't entirely trust the computers not to lose things), and stood there and just stared at it for a few minutes.

I did this, I thought. All of it. From the back of my brain, to the top of each page, I wrote it all.

I even re-read some of it, and I have to admit that it doesn't suck.

It's rather quite decent, actually. It seems to ring true like the books I've been reading from my favourite romance line.

The book isn't finished yet, but at least Chapter One is.

Only 11 Chaps to go!

I'm just tickled that I did it.

Hmmm. Maybe I can do this after all.

J.J

No comments: